So, in the midst of my blogging sabbatical I received a nomination for the Liebster award. Deni Lyn, over at The Diary of a Reluctant Mother nominated me. If you’re a mom, or know a mom, or have at some time encountered a mom (including your own) you should probably check out her blog. Mostly because it’s hilarious. Case in point: “I’m being rewarded to spew snark and foul language while un-showered? I am indeed living the dream. This is fantastic!!” (Her fabulous words, not mine.)
The Liebster Rules
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
Soooo…now I get to nominate some bloggers, and I’m so excited to do so. I hope that you go check out there blogs because they are fantastic!
Thanks again, Deni Lyn, for nominating me for this award!