Pete Denton just nominated me for a blogging award. I’m really excited to be a part of this blogging community. And I appreciate these awards for their recognition of such varied blogs.
This rules for accepting this award are as follows:
1. Thank the award-givers and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along 15 or 20.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Now, for seven random facts…(some might be repeats from The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award)
1. I currently (and frequently) have a hankering for some green tea. With just a splash of soy milk. But don’t confuse me for a health nut, it’s just dang tasty!
2. I went cliff jumping a couple summers ago. And fell/slid down the cliff into the lake. Not my finest moment. But, eh, I survived without too many bruises or scrapes.
3. I’m trying to get into nursing school. And the waiting to find out if I’m in is killing me.
4. I hope my daughter has red hair. My fiancé has red hair …so our fingers are crossed. (She’s currently still bald, hence our lack of knowledge on her hair color.)
5. Both my fiancé and I drive white subaru outbacks. Yes, we’re that couple. But in our defense we got the cars when we weren’t dating each other. That makes it ok, right?
6. I just started listening to the Disney Pandora station. It is my absolute favorite station to rock to with my daughter. I try not to listen to it too much when anyone but my daughter is around, no one wants to hear my attempt at singing Ariel’s songs, no one.
7. I love food. I like cooking it. Eating it. Reading recipes (I’m addicted to Pinterest for this very reason). Going grocery shopping. I. Like. Food.
All right, now for the nominations (I’m so excited about this).
Em over at Fictional Impulse
Doug at Ironwoodwind