Wahoo! My first blogging award. I haven’t been a part of the blogging world long enough to know the ins and outs of these things. But…I’m excited! Boom.
Em from Fictional Impulse awarded me this. And all I could say was, “wow!”
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the Award on to 10 deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies and let them know.
Without further ado…
7 random facts:
1. I have a very stinky dog. I got him from the shelter and he had rotten teeth. I say had because he has had 14 teeth pulled since I adopted him. 14! And he needs another one pulled soon. Needless to say, his breath is atrocious.
2. I went cliff jumping a couple summers ago. And fell/slid down the cliff into the lake. Not my finest moment. But, eh, I survived without too many bruises or scrapes.
3. I coach soccer.
4. I hope my daughter has red hair. My fiancé has red hair …so our fingers are crossed. (She’s currently still bald, hence our lack of knowledge on her hair color.)
5. Both my fiancé and I drive white subaru outbacks. Yes, we’re that couple. But in our defense we got the cars when we weren’t dating each other. That makes it ok, right?
6. I used to take piano lessons. I wish I hadn’t stopped. Sometimes I still pull out some music and muddle through it.
7. I love food. I like cooking it. Eating it. Reading recipes. Going grocery shopping. I. Like. Food.
Whew! Done with that part. Now to 10 deserving blog buddies.
Brooke‘s blog is called “Confessions of a Disorganized Mom.” Need I say more?
Annie Cardi‘s blog has lots of posts on writing, reading, and a general love affair with words.
Diapers&Stillettos is a great blog with personal insight on being a mom. They are posts on the both the trials and the triumphs. I love it.
Akamaireader reviews the exact books I like to read. And, of the books we’ve both read I agree with her reviews…therefore I look to her positive reviews as must-adds to my to-be-read list.
Belle has some great posts about writing. I’ve found her to be relatable and inspirational.
Margot writes about gender equality or inequality (if that’s the case). She raises a lot of good points about products, books, and movies that are marketed for kids. If you’re raising kids (boys or girls) reading her posts and becoming more aware of gender stereotyping is beneficial. I like how she just states things exactly how she sees them. Her blog is fabulous.
The Eager Little Bookworm, in their own words, because little people love books. This site is dedicated to reviewing baby and children books. I love finding new books for my daughter and this place has already introduced me to a few.
3 Bluestockings has 3 authors and their blog is mostly about books. And not just any books, good books. I really like the insight they put into their posts.
Anna reviews YA books. And she is amazing. Go check out her blog. Do it. Now.
Bucket List. A blog where the blogger documents crossing things off her bucket list. It’s awesome!
And really…now I want some dessert. Preferably something with lots of fruit. Maybe even strawberries. I wonder where this craving came from 🙂